This minigame has been unavailable since February 23, 2018.
The reason why is as follows: Never released to the public.
Bouncy Balls is a Rejected minigame on Mineplex that was released on an unknown date. The game was never released to the public.
Little to nothing is known about the game, as it was most likely never an official project planned for release.
No maps were publicly available for this game, although one was created for testing purposes. Without maps in rotation, the game could have never been started on public servers.
- This is one of many rejected games that were only in staff testing and never released to the public.
- The Mineplex leaderboards show various statistics for this minigame, suggesting that:
- Having earned the most XP, libraryaddict, a former Developer, was likely responsible for creating this game
- The game was likely not a PvP game, as there were no kills registered
- Only 18 staff members ever played this game for a very short time, hinting at an early project abandonment or rejection
February 23, 2018
- [Removed] Removed due to not being playable, as well as unused for a long time.