Community Management (CoM) is a Senior Moderator team that focuses on Mineplex's community and improving the experience for our players. Their main task is to be the bridge between the community, staff team and production, and they are available to answer questions and listen to any ideas/feedback you may have. Their goal is to be there for our players with whatever they need. Whether it is answering your questions or listening to your ideas and feedback, everything we do is for you.
Here’s a general idea of what CoM do:
- Available for all questions and issues for the community!
- Host events and tournaments for the community to enjoy!
- Discuss and forward community wishes, requests, and suggestions to the appropriate places
- Gather and provide Administration, Leadership, and Development feedback on community-made ideas and topics.
- Create and work on projects to support community creations, solve issues, and increase the relationship between the community & staff.
- Look after our sub-teams to make sure they’re running efficiently
As of March 8th, 2022 Event Squad merged with Community Management. Post detailing why can be found here. Formerly had the following subteams until they were disbanded, and all their functions were fully assigned to CoM members: Community Council & Feedback Collectors.
The team is lead by EmmaLie.
A list of members can be found here.
Staff events are special events that happen for Builder+ and can be almost anything in event type. Staff events are hosted by CoM and Staff EA, but non-staff EA may help build them.