- Main article: Games
Death Tag is an Arcade minigame on Mineplex that was released on September 15th, 2013, and is a proposed successor to the Removed minigame Zombie Survival. In Death Tag, players must avoid being killed by Chasers to become the last player standing, by employing various tactics and abilities.
- 1 Aim of the game
- 2 How to Play
- 3 Maps
- 4 Kits
- 5 Zombie Survival
- 6 Achievements
- 7 History
- 7.1 June 29th, 2017 - Death Run Maps & HOG Beta Update!
- 7.2 April 6th, 2017 - April Map Update & Major Bug Fixes!
- 7.3 February 2nd, 2017 - February Map Update
- 7.4 January 5th, 2017 - January Map Update
- 7.5 November 3rd, 2016 - November Map Update + Sky Fall Update
- 7.6 October 6th, 2016 - Spooky Update!
Aim of the game
Outlive fellow runners and survive the undead!
How to Play
You spawn in a decently sized map. When the game starts, one random player will become a Wither Skeleton, or an Alpha Chaser. Dead players become skeletons, or Chasers. Alpha Chasers are more powerful than Chasers. After a minute or so, Runners receive a permanent Speed I buff to help the Runners outpace the Chasers. The last man standing wins.
Note: If the Chasers do not kill a Runner for a while and the game is at a standstill, one random Runner will automatically join the Chasers team, to keep the game moving, as sometimes it can be slow paced.
|Iron Skin||Iron Axe||None||Damage: 6|
Knockback taken: 50%
Damage taken: -4 from each attack (Iron Skin)
|Kit Description: Tag! You're it...|
|Hidden||Iron Skin||Iron Axe||None||Damage: 4|
Damage taken: -2 from each attack (Iron Skin)
|Kit Description: None|
|Cripple (Slowness III for 2 seconds)||Iron Sword||None||Regular statistics|
|Kit Description: Your attacks cripple Chasers briefly!|
|Fletcher (Receive 1 arrow every 2 seconds. Max 2)||Bow||None||Arrows deal 300% knockback|
|Kit Description: Fight off the Chasers with Arrows!|
|None||Iron Axe||None||Knockback dealt: 80%
Can hit other runners
|Kit Description: You can deal knockback to other runners!|
- Main article: Zombie Survival
There was originally a game on Mineplex called "Zombie Survival". It was a zombie apocalypse type game that bears many similarities to Death Tag, including Alpha Wither Skeletons and of course the overall objective (be the last man standing). Although it has not been officially confirmed by Mineplex, it is very likely that Death Tag is the successor game to zombie survival.
Death Proof - Win 50 games of Death Tag
Come At Me Bro! - Kill 2 Undead Chasers in a single game
June 29th, 2017 - Death Run Maps & HOG Beta Update!
- [Added] "Boscage", "Cave Dwelling", "Planet RA-16", "Wasteland" (maps)
- [Removed] "Enclosed Library", "Mayan Ruins" (maps)
April 6th, 2017 - April Map Update & Major Bug Fixes!
- [Fixed] "Mayan Ruins" - Traitor boost exploit
- [Fixed] "Mayan Ruins" - Spot where players got stuck
- [Fixed] "Trial K04" - Players could get stuck in water at -38 103 -9
- [Fixed] "Pirate Harbor" - Blocked off a traitor boost spot on a roof
- [Fixed] "Shiro" - Added barriers to all of the roofs to prevent traitor boosting / block glitching
- [Fixed] "Shiro" - Area under a boulder was hollow
- [Fixed] "Shiro" - Multiple areas of the map where players got stuck in bushes
- [Fixed] "Halfmoon Island" - Multiple traitor boost spots on the boats
February 2nd, 2017 - February Map Update
- [Fixed] "Bedroom" - Can no longer block glitch onto the chicken painting which made the player unreachable
- [Fixed] "Wild West" - Traitors can no longer boost players onto the map border
- [Fixed] "Halfmoon Island" - Numerous block glitch spots under the map
- [Fixed] "Village" - Could get on top of the wall (Moved border down)
January 5th, 2017 - January Map Update
- [Added] "Trial K04" (map)
- [Fixed] "Shiro" - Rooftop exploit
- [Fixed] "Mayan Ruins" - Rooftop exploit
- [Fixed] "Village" - Cobble wall exploit
November 3rd, 2016 - November Map Update + Sky Fall Update
- [Added] "Mayan Ruins" (map)
October 6th, 2016 - Spooky Update!
- [Added] "Shiro" (map)