A subteam is a team consisting of community members, staff members and/or builders which have a specific role regarding an aspect of the network.
List of subteams
A community subteam is a subteam which anyone in the community, including staff, can join or apply for. They can be recognized by the light and dark blue colors of their tag. Here is a list of the community subteams:
- Community Council
- Discord Management
- Event Assistance
- Feedback Team
- Game Insights
- Map Testing
- Mineplex Marketplace Team
- Newsletter Program
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Translations Team
A builder subteam is a subteam reserved for builders and are lead by a build lead. They can be recognized by their dark blue tag. Here is a list of the builder subteams:
A staff subteam is a subteam that can only be joined by staff members. They can be recognized by a red and green tag. There are different types of staff subteams.
- Clans Management Assistance
- Content Creator Council
- Discord Management
- Forum Management Assistance
- Mentoring Assistance
- Recruitment Assistance
- Reports Patrol Clans
- Rules Committee
Senior Moderator+ Subteams
- Karaoke Hosting - Merged with Event Assistance on the 26th of November, 2018.
- Teamspeak Staff - Got removed after the closure of the Mineplex Teamspeak, following the creation of the Mineplex Discord.
- Trainee Mentoring Assistant and Moderator Coordination Assistant - Removed after the Mod coordination and Trainee management merge under Staff Management. Both were replaced by 'Mentoring Assistant'.
- Music Sharing Management Team - Disbanded 15 September 2018 due to the lack of players on the Plug.dj platform.
- Evidence Evaluation Team - Disbanded
- Streams Team - Merged with Content Creator Council
- Media Team - Disbanded on 11th December, 2019 as it was no longer a resource Mineplex needed.
- Feedback Collector - Merged into Community Council (formerly Ideas Team) on February 22, 2021.
Correspondence between Moderator subteams and Senior Moderator teams
In order to be eligible for a Senior Moderator position, a Moderator usually has to be in the subteam that corresponds with the Senior Moderator team he is aiming for. The correspondence is as follows:
- Quality Assurance Testing to join Quality Assurance
- Forum Management Assistance to join Forum Management
- Mentoring Assistant to join Staff Management
- Recruitment Assistant in order to join Recruitment
- Event Assistance in order to join Event Squad
- Community Council, Game Insights and the Newsletter Program can help join Community Management
- Clans Management Assistant to join Clans Management